DME Adjustable Suspension Arms can be dialed in for the proper amount of Toe, caster, and camber depending on vehicle usage. Our suspension arms offer endless amount of adjust-ability and is a must for all track and drifting vehicles. Professional alignment is highly recommended.
Benefits of choosing DME Adjustable Suspension Arms:
- Solid rubber bushing for direct suspension feedback (some applications equipped with pillow ball bushings)
- Superior strength design
- Ideal for vehicles that have been lowered for function or style
- Perfect solution for proper alignment and to decrease tire wear
- All suspension arms are made from T6061 Aluminum then anodized red for improved appearance and corrosion resistance
- All front upper camber kits are made of steel for increased strength.